Dec 22 Cents Alumni Update

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, so with that being said, I’ve decided to offer something to Cents fans and readers of this blog that Shawn Mullin has offered on his Smoke Eaters blog.

I’m going to try and keep a running list of former Centennials players playing elsewhere during the 2008-09 season. I’ll update the list as often as I can (or have time to do) and can acknowledge right now that the list will be far from complete. If you have a link to a player not on the list, email me at mornings@cjnl.com

4 thoughts on “Dec 22 Cents Alumni Update”

  1. Thanks Shawn, I’m having fun looking up all these players. It’s interesting to see where they are now. Hopefully, more positive things to blog about in the New Year for the Cents.

    Like