Merritt-y Christmas!

I won’t be posting too much over the next few days because I don’t know what my access will be to a computer as we travel from relative’s house to relative’s house. Have a very Merry Christmas and thanks for the initial reaction to the blog, it’s been unexpected and appreciated! Email me with any notes to mornings@cjnl.com