Former Centennial Leitch Named ECAC Player of the Week:

Former Cents forward Bryan Leitch was named ECAC Player of the Week today. Here’s the release from the Quinnipiac Bobcats: Bryan Leitch Named ECAC Hockey Player Of The Week

Leitch was a big time sniper at the BCHL level and it’s good to see his success is continuing to follow him in his college career. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a player that flat out has so much fun in scoring goals.