Cents Superfan Fundraising for Cancer Research:

Merritt Minor Hockey player and Cents superfan Adam McCormack is fundraising to participate in Skate For A Cure. I interviewed Adam on my morning show today.

Cents superfan and volunteer Adam McCormack
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

If you’d like to help Adam reach his fundraising goal, click here.

One thought on “Cents Superfan Fundraising for Cancer Research: