Cents Introduce Bouchard:

The Merritt Centennials unveiled Joey Bouchard as the team’s new head coach and general manager at a media conference today. I’m hoping to have the entire conference posted on my blog in the next day or so. In the meantime, here are Bouchard and acting President Tom Reynolds’ thoughts on these recent developments for the Cents.

Cents acting President Tom Reynolds
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

New Cents coach and GM Joey Bouchard
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

All audio property of Radio NL (Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.)