DQ Miracle Treat Day:

I just wanted to encourage all my blog readers and BCHL fans to head to their local Dairy Queen today to help support children’s charities. Here in BC, all proceeds from every Blizzard sold at DQ Restaurants go to BC Children’s Hospital, which is where my son was almost forced to go after some complications when he was born last September. So regardless of what the weather forecast, go out and get yourself the largest Blizzard you can eat! We raised just over $2 million last year and $6000 alone in Merritt, so let’s beat that this year!

Here’s a link for more information on Miracle Treat Day.