Prospects Training Camp – Day Two:

I was only able to catch the last half of the last scrimmage of the day yesterday at Centennials Prospects Camp, but I did have a chance to talk with head coach and assistant GM Dylan Forsythe after the session.

Cents Head Coach & Assistant GM Dylan Forsythe
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

All audio property of Q101 (Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.)

Here’s today’s schedule:

8:00 am – 9:00 am: Grey vs. White
9:15 am – 9:30 am: Player Release/Evaluation
9:45 am – 10:45 am: Gold vs. Black
11:00 am – 11:15 am: Player Release/Evaluation
11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Blue vs. White
12:45 pm – 1:00 pm: Player Release/Evaluation