Cents nip Penticton 5-4:

The Cents knocked off the number-three ranked team in the country with a 5-4 win against Penticton. I’ll have more on the game hopefully tomorrow, but for now, here’s an interview that I did with Cents coach Dylan Forsythe following the big victory.

Cents Head Coach/Assistant GM Dylan Forsythe
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.