Merritt & Vernon WILL play:

I received word from Centennials GM Tyler Forsythe this evening that tomorrow’s game between Merritt and Vernon will go ahead as scheduled at the Nicola Valley Memorial Arena. 17 Cents players have been on antibiotics since yesterday and Tyler told me that a number of them have made significant improvements in their health and although not close to 100%, they will be able to play against the Vipers. Despite that, Merritt will have two additional affiliate players in their lineup.

“Tale of the Tape” will be posted tomorrow.