Merritt Bantam Reps:

I received this email this morning from Shane Sanderson, the coach of the Merritt Bantam Rep team:

The Bantam Rep Team only had one game this weekend and we beat Clearwater 12-2.

Nolan Prowel had a five goal game. Wow!
Zack Sanderson had two and Dallas Grismer-Voght also added a pair.
Bryce Dixon and Malik Miller notched singles.

Griffin Baillie got the win in goal.

Our boys have a real tough challenge next weekend when we play Kelowna. They
will be the team to beat.

Thanks guys,
Shane