Forsythe Brothers Out:

I’ve received word that head coach/assistant GM Dylan Forsythe and GM/assistant coach Tyler Forsythe are no longer with the Centennials. I don’t know at this time whether the two brothers resigned or were dismissed and reportedly Luke Pierce will take over on an interim basis as head coach and GM. No word on who his assistant coaches may be. I will definitely have more on this story as it develops.