Trading Season:

The BCHL saw 27 trades made between December 26th and January 10th last season, compared to six so far this season with four days to go before the trade deadline arrives. I wouldn’t expect the Centennials to be as heavily involved this year as last. Head coach and GM Luke Pierce has indicated to me that it looks like there are a lot more teams in the BCHL looking to be a buyer at the deadline than a seller.

BCHL trades since December 26:

Jan. 4: Williams Lake trades F Justin Hogan, 19, to Quesnel for future considerations.
Jan. 3: Prince George trades D Brandon Nadolny, 19, and future considerations to Langley for G Andrew Walsh, 19.
Jan. 2: Quesnel trades F Brett Howe, 19, to Brooks (AJHL) for future considerations.
Jan. 2: Surrey trades F Morgan Bonner, 19, to Newmarket (CCHL) for future considerations.
Dec. 30: Williams Lake trades G Richard Virtanen, 20, to Wellington (CCHL) for future considerations.
Dec. 27: Cowichan Valley trades F Drew George, 18, to Weyburn (SJHL) for F Chris Daniels, 18, and future considerations.