Luke Pierce Trade Deadline Thoughts, Tyler Barr Update:

I had the chance to talk with Cents coach and GM Luke Pierce this morning regarding the one trade the team made on deadline day, acquiring Sam Gemmell from Penticton for Andrew Pickering.

Cents head coach and GM Luke Pierce
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.

Imagine seeing this every day on your way to the rink for a home game! That’s exactly what former Cents forward Tyler Barr deals with after joining the Pensacola Ice Pilots of the SPHL. A couple of weeks ago, I had the chance to catch up with T-Barr and get an update on his professional hockey career. I’ll say this, the surroundings look rough!

(Former Cents forward Tyler Barr, now with the SPHL’s Pensacola Ice Pilots)