Bilodeau Makes Canadian Olympic History!

(Canadian Gold Medalist Alexandre Bilodeau)

A HUGE congrats to freestyle skier Alexandre Bilodeau, who won the first EVER gold medal on Canadian soil tonight at the 2010 Winter Olympics. I’m sure it’ll be the first of many golds we’ll win at these games!

Alexandre Bilodeau Gold Medal Run