Cents Spring Camp Preview, Thiessen named AHL Player of the Week:

I had Cents head coach and GM Luke Pierce on the morning show today to talk about Spring Camp, which starts tomorrow. I should have a full schedule for the camp posted later today.

Cents Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce
http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf
Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.

(Former Cents goaltender Brad Thiessen, now with Wilkes Barre-Scranton of the AHL)

Former Cents netminder Brad Thiessen, who happens to be one of the nicest guys around, continues his ascent to a very good pro career as he’s the latest winner of the AHL Player of the Week award. Here’s the release from the BCHL.

The AHL has also put together a media release. Check it out here.