Cents Strategic Plan Presention:

Although I had an interview with Cents head coach and GM Luke Pierce about the team’s upcoming strategic plan presentation last week, the team officially released this today:

Merritt, BC – May 31, 2010

The Merritt Centennials would like to take this opportunity to invite all fans, volunteers, billets, business people and anyone interested in hockey to our Strategic Plan Presentation on Wednesday, June 9th at 7 p.m. in the mezzanine at the Nicola Valley Memorial Arena.

The plan begins with the 2010-11 season and runs through the 2012-13 season with the goal set of competing for a national Royal Bank Cup junior ‘A’ championship.

“We encourage all members of our community, both new and long time residents to come take part in this exclusive presentation,” said Cents Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce. “I feel it is a great opportunity to kick off a new era on the right foot.”

“By bringing the community inside the operations of our hockey club, we hope to establish a strong and unique connection with the people of the Nicola Valley,” Pierce continued. “We are excited to receive feedback from those who are the driving force behind the success of this franchise, the citizens of our community.”

– 30 –

For further information, please contact Cents Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce at 250-378-3607.

The Merritt Centennials, proudly celebrating 37 years as the BCHL’s longest continuously-run franchise, are a non-profit, community-owned junior ‘A’ hockey club run by a dedicated team of investors, directors and volunteers.

I really hope that a big crowd turns out for what could end up being a very important meeting for the team and its future.

One thought on “Cents Strategic Plan Presention:”