Cents Make Three Way Trade:

I’ll have more on the blog later today, including analysis and reaction from Cents head coach and GM Luke Pierce, but I have found out the details of yesterday’s trade.

The Centennials sent forward Dustin Johnson (90) to the Victoria Grizzlies for defencemen Brett Kolins (92) and Scott Milnthorp (92) and future considerations. They then sent Milthorp and the rights to defenceman Austin Baecker (92) to Grand Prairie of the AJHL for goaltender Lino Chimienti (91). Baecker is still with the WHL’s Seattle Thunderbirds and isn’t expected to join the Storm.

Again, more later…