Cents Weekly Recap, Former Cents defenceman Austin Baecker Traded, Cariboo Road Trip Notes, Canada West Roster, Grisdale & Sales Sign Extensions with the BCHL:

The website that I use to host my audio has become a spyware/malware factory, so to protect any PC I upload audio from, I’ll try the YouTube route. It should also make it easier for anyone who wants to hear the audio to listen.

CENTS WEEKLY RECAP

The Cents are on their first two-game win streak of the season and are making their way up the standings in the BCHL’s Interior Conference. With points in six of their last eight games and a .500 record in October (3-3-0-3), this weekend up north is huge.

I had the chance to talk to Luke Pierce about last week and the weekend upcoming earlier this week.