Cents Line Up This Afternoon vs. Alberni Valley:

I suspected there would be a couple of line up changes for the Cents after last night’s 6-1 loss in Victoria. Although I don’t know the exact combinations, here’s what the line up is for Merritt today in Port Alberni.

Soquila-Jones-Stack
Vallis-Brears-Reichert
Harper-Wall-Maktaak
Playfair-Lebrun-Sabey