Former Cents Forward Ryan Aynsley Leaves Smoke Eaters:

It looks like Jake Baker and Scott Jacklin are the only two former Centennials the current team will face tomorrow in Trail. As reported on Jon Zacks’ Smoke Eaters blog, Ryan Aynsley has left the Smokies to return to Castlegar of the KIJHL.

Missing from Trail’s lineup on Tuesday was Ryan Aynsley. It sounds like he’s heading back to Castlegar to rejoin the Rebels. Jim Ingram has confirmed it for me, but I’ll try to get you more in the next day or two.

I’ll have a Cents-Smoke Eaters game preview posted later today or tomorrow.