2011 BCHL Playoff Schedule:

Although we still don’t know how the match-ups will shake down for the BCHL playoffs, I have received word on what the playoff dates are.

Friday, February 25 – Round One Game One
Saturday, February 26 – Round One Game Two
Monday, February 28 – Round One Game Three
Tuesday, March 1 – Round One Game Four
Thursday, March 3 – Round One Game Five
Friday, March 4 – Round One Game Six
Saturday, March 5 – Round One Game Seven

Tuesday, March 8 – Round Two Game One
Wednesday, March 9 – Round Two Game Two
Friday, March 11 – Round Two Game Three
Saturday, March 12 – Round Two Game Four
Monday, March 14 – Round Two Game Five
Tuesday, March 15 – Round Two Game Six
Wednesday, March 16 – Round Two Game Seven

Friday, March 18 – Round Three Game One
Saturday, March 19 – Round Three Game Two
Monday, March 21 – Round Three Game Three
Tuesday, March 22 – Round Three Game Four
Thursday, March 24 – Round Three Game Five
Friday, March 25 – Round Three Game Six
Saturday, March 26 – Round Three Game Seven

Friday, April 1 – Fred Page Cup Final Game One
Saturday, April 2 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Two
Monday, April 4 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Three
Tuesday, April 5 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Four
Thursday, April 7 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Five
Saturday, April 9 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Six
Monday, April 11 – Fred Page Cup Final Game Seven

Friday, April 15 – Doyle Cup Game One
Saturday, April 16 – Doyle Cup Game Two