Canucks Injuries Revealed:

This isn’t to say that Boston was 100% percent healthy during the Stanley Cup Final, because everyone I’m sure was labouring at some point, but we found out today what the Canucks were up against in terms of injuries.

Here’s a summary:

Dan Hamhuis (abdominal tear)
Ryan Kesler (hip)
Henrik Sedin (back)
Christian Ehrhoff (shoulder)
Kevin Bieksa (MCL bruise)
Alex Edler (2 broken fingers)
Chris Higgins (foot)

These of course were in addition to Mikael Samuelsson (sports hernia) and Mason Raymond (fractured vertebrae).