Ex-BCHLers Win the Stanley Cup:

It’s nothing new to say that Boston won the Stanley Cup Wednesday night in Vancouver, but I thought I’d note the number of former BCHLers who will receive Cup rings from the Bruins.

Players
Milan Lucic (Burnaby Express, 1st Cup win)
Mark Recchi (Langley Eagles, 3rd Cup win)

Off-Ice Staff
Dean Malkoc (Powell River Paper Kings, 1st Cup win)