Former Vernon Vipers Captain Kevin Kraus Hired as Assistant Coach by KIJHL’s Revelstoke Grizzlies:

The KIJHL’s Revelstoke Grizzlies have hired former Vernon Vipers captain Kevin Kraus as their assistant coach.

Here’s the article from the KIJHL’s website:

The Revelstoke Grizzlies organization is proud to announce the addition of Kevin Kraus as an Assistant Coach. Kevin will be joining new Head Coach Randy Quackenbush and Associate Coach Darren Komonoski.

Drafted by the Kamloops Blazers in 2004.
2006-2007 Kamloops Blazers ,WHL
2007-2008 Tri City Americans, WHL
2007-2008 Vernon Vipers BCHL
2008-2009 Vernon Vipers BCHL
2009-2010 Vernon Vipers (Captain) BCHL
2010-2011 CHL & SPHL Pro Hockey

Kevin was a hard working player who has won 2 National Championships with the Vernon Vipers. Kevin was the Vipers Team Captain in the 2009-2010 Season.

We are extremely excited to have Kevin with our organization.