Powell River-Pembroke Trade:

I’ve yet to hear what the Kings gave up in this trade, but I can confirm the deal that sees Powell River pick up RBC Cup winning G Jamie Phillips (93) from the CJHL’s Pembroke Lumber Kings.

Here’s how the deal breaks down as I know it so far. I’ll update this once I know the details.

To Powell River:
G Jamie Phillips
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=97922
To Pembroke:
TBA

Here’s a profile of Phillips by a local TV station in Ontario:

He certainly seems to have a great potential after putting up some impressive numbers in the CJHL, it’ll be interesting to see if he’s able to translate it to success in the BCHL.