Interview With Cents Coach & GM Luke Pierce:

I had the chance to chat with Centennials Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce about a range of topics late last week.

I asked Luke about a multitude of things, including training camp, the Cents first exhibition game in 100 Mile House, the defection of Max Vallis to the USHL, his thoughts on trades between now and the start of the season and more.