Alex Rawnsley Hired as New Play-By-Play Voice of the Powell River Kings:

Although not confirmed on the Kings website just yet, it’s been all over Twitter and now he’s got a blog set up, that Alex Rawnsley is taking over the play-by-play duties of the Powell River Kings after Fraser Rodgers left to Penticton to take over for Ryan Pinder, who’s off to the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat.

Alex also has his own website and I’ll get a link to his Kings blog over on the left side of this page soon. In the meantime, welcome to the BCHL full-time Alex and I look forward to meeting you when Powell River visits Merritt on Thursday, October 13th.