Salmon Arm-Melville Trade:

D Klay Kachur (91) is back in the BCHL after being acquired by the Salmon Arm Silverbacks from the SJHL’s Melville Millionaires for D John Stechyshyn (93) and future considerations.

This is another instance where I’m unsure how the Backs got the rights to Stechyshyn as he played two games last season with the AJHL’s Olds Grizzlys. My thought is that Olds didn’t sign him after 2010-11 and he signed with Salmon Arm, and the Silverbacks dealt him to Melville.

Here’s the details on this trade…

To Salmon Arm:
D Klay Kuchar (91)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=47167