Former Langley Forward Kit Sitterley Joins Chilliwack Chiefs:

F Kit Sitterley (91), who played last season in Langley, is the latest former player that Harvey Smyl has brought to Chilliwack to join the Chiefs.

There’s been no report that I can find that sees Sitterley traded from Langley to Chilliwack, so my only thought is that the Moorsville, North Carolina product was outright released by the Rivermen and joined the Chiefs as a “free agent”.

Here’s the line on Sitterley:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=46922