Cowichan Valley-Alberni Valley Trade:

Just a week after being acquired by Cowichan Valley from Penticton as the futures to the Nick Amies deal, the Capitals have moved F Taylor House (92) to Alberni Valley for future considerations.

To Alberni Valley:
F Taylor House (92)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=93555
To Cowichan Valley:
Future Considerations

Here’s the release from the Bulldogs website:

Port Alberni, BC – The Alberni Valley Bulldogs would like to announce the acquisition of 92 F Taylor House from the Cowichan Valley Capitals for future considerations.

The Cochrane, Alberta native racked up 25 goals, 52 assists and 82 penalty minutes in 56 regular season and playoff games with the Osoyoos Coyotes of the KIJHL last season. The 6’1”, 180 pound center also played 3 games with the Penticton Vees.
“We have scouted Taylor all last year and are thrilled with the addition of him to our lineup,” comments Head Coach/Assistant Director of Hockey Operations Paul Esdale. “Taylor will add size, speed and skill to our forward group,” adds Esdale.