Trail Smoke Eaters-Lloydminster Bobcats Trade:

I’ve heard from a couple of sources that the Trail Smoke Eaters have acquired D Liam McAllister (93) from the AJHL’s Lloydminster Bobcats.

No word yet on what the Smokies have given up, but as soon as I find out, I’ll post an update.

As of right now, here’s what I know:

To Trail Smoke Eaters:
D Liam McAllister (93)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=100102