Two Minutes in the Box With Cents Forward Payton Schaefer:

One of the most popular features during our Centennials broadcasts is back this season, called “Two Minutes in the Box”.

Here is one of the first two, aired during our season opening broadcast last Friday for the Cents game vs. Prince George featuring Merritt’s own Payton Schaefer:

http://www.box.net/embed/bhbbux1puksyj3m.swf