Coquitlam Express Shuffle The Deck:

The Express have been the busiest team in the BCHL on the transaction wire this week, signing two players and sending three packing. It’s clear to me that Darcy Rota and Jon Calvano aren’t happy with a .500 record through 11 games. I’m also trying to figure out how the BCHL is allowing the Express to operate without a 1995-born player on the roster, they haven’t had one since Trevor Stack played with the team earlier this season. Of course, the league rules state that each team has to have a 1994 and 1995 born player on their roster this season.

Here’s a summary of what they’ve been up to…

To Carleton Place Canadians:
F Ben Murphy (92)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=59680
To Coquitlam Express:
Future Considerations

To Wellington Dukes:
D Dana Tenenbaum (92)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=62424
To Coquitlam Express:
Future Considerations

To Chilliwack Chiefs:
D Matthew Hutchinson (91)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=45881
To Coquitlam Express:
Future Considerations

Meanwhile, the Express have signed D Bruin McDonald (92) and F Connor Redmond (92).

D Bruin McDonald (92)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=24672
F Connor Redmond (92)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=31287