Weekly Recap With Cents Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce:

Centennials Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce joined me on the Q101 Morning Show today to recap last week’s 6-5 OT win against Salmon Arm and 5-4 OT loss in Penticton. Our “Bringing It Back” feature is brought to you by KFC in Merritt.

Luke also talks about the lack of production from his top line and the play of affiliate players Eric Schmidt, Scott Patterson and Braeden Hikichi.

http://www.box.net/embed/6tr1leh638yy3j7.swf