BCHL Looking for an Intern:

Are you interested in learning the inner workings of one of the best Junior ‘A’ hockey leagues in North America? Then the BCHL has an opportunity for you! BCHL Communications Director Brent Mutis sent me this email yesterday and asked me to post it.
Greetings!
The British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL) is looking for a sports-minded individual to fill a four-week internship beginning March 5, 2012.
The BCHL is a 16-team Junior A hockey league with teams all over the province. Our league is considered one of the top Junior leagues in Canada and our players are heavily scouted by college and professional teams. Last year, two of our players were drafted by NHL clubs and 131 received scholarships to Canadian and American universities.
We are seeking an individual to help us with our communications department. Ideally, this will be an individual who is creative, teachable and takes initiative.
Duties during the internship will include:
          Contributing and creating weekly e-newsletters
          Contacting coaches and players for phone and in-person interviews
          Handling media requests and tracking down interview guests
          Writing media releases
          Reviewing player statistics for weekly awards nominations
          Updating social media networks
          Shooting and editing video
Please contact us via the information below if you are interested.
Best regards,
Brent Mutis (Certificate, ’08)
Communications director
British Columbia Hockey League