Big Thanks!

I have to throw a big thanks to the folks at HockeyTube.net for the awesome job they did on designing me a new header for the blog.
They’ve done some amazing work on putting a number of current and past BCHL logos into 3D form and they all look very sharp.
I’d encourage you to check out their site or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/hockeytubenet or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HockeyTube.net or on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/hockeytubenet.
Thanks again!