Coquitlam Express Sign Forward Zack Pryzbek:

This is posted on the Express website:

The Express announced the signing of St. Catharines, Ont., native Zack Pryzbek recently, joining former teammates and previously announced Marc Biega and Cal Hofford to the roster for the 2012-13 season.  Pryzbek, an 18-year-old left winger, is eager to bring his game out west and play with his two former teammates. What he’ll bring to the rink is a big, six-foot-three presence along the boards who can bury the puck.

“I’d have to say a power forward who’s not afraid to go to the dirty areas and grind it out,” Pryzbek said when asked to describe his game. “I also play with a mean streak, as well, and play both ends of the ice.” Last season he scored seven times and set up 10 others in 26 games with the prep squad, which came second in the New England championships. He ended up accepting a scholarship to Brown University for 2013-14 – where he’ll join former Express sniper Massimo Lamacchia.

F Zack Pryzbek (94)