Reserve Roster – Alberni Valley Bulldogs:

It’s always interesting for fans to see new faces in their favourite team’s line-up and even though being added to the reserve roster doesn’t guarantee that a player will play for that team, I thought I’d do a quick analysis of each BCHL’s team’s reserve roster of affiliate players.

So let’s start alphabetically with the Alberni Valley Bulldogs. All reserve rosters are as of Tuesday, October 16, 2012.

D Ryan Buse (95)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=219697F Josiah Friesen (94)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=162044F John Gosbee (94)
http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=99303F Tyler Povelofskie (96)