BCIHL Championship Final Series – Game One Pre-Game Audio:

Prior to last night’s Game One of the best-of-three BCIHL championship series, I had the chance to chat with Selkirk College coach Jeff Dubois, Saints defenseman Lucas Hildebrand, SFU coach Mark Coletta and Clan forward Christopher Hoe.

I’ll post more audio (hopefully later today) to preview Game Two.