BCIHL Championship Final Series – Game Two Pre-Game Audio:

Game Two of the best-of-three BCIHL championship final goes tonight from the Nelson and District Community Complex. Prior to the game, I caught up with Selkirk College coach Jeff Dubois, Saints forward Cody Fidgett, Simon Fraser University assistant coach Jimmy Camazzola and Clan goaltender Graeme Gordon.

Selkirk play-by-play man John Helm and I have tonight’s game on FastHockey.com starting at 7:30 pm.