Cowichan – Dauphin Trade:

OK, we know the Cowichan Capitals and Dauphin Kings of the MJHL have made a trade, but it’s very unclear exactly what’s involved in it.
Most certainly, 18-year-old defenseman Nathan Deyell is off to Dauphin as he’s the only consistent piece I’ve seen reported regarding the deal, however, the question is whether or not the Caps also traded 18-year-old forward Mitch Crisanti and received 19-year-old forward Sutton Olson.
Yesterday, the Capitals posted the following on their website:
The Cowichan Capitals have traded the playing rights of Nathan Deyell and Mitch Crisanti to the Dauphin Kings of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League in exchange for future considerations. Nathan came to the Capitals last season from the Penticton Vees, while Crisanti arrived in the off season, completing the Teal Burns trade with the Alberni Valley Bulldogs. The Capitals would like to thank them both for their contributions while they were here and we wish them the very best in the future hockey aspirations.
And today, the BCHL posted this on its’ website under “Transactions”:
The Cowichan Capitals Hockey Club have acquired the CJHL Playing Rights to Sutton Olson(94)(F) and future considerations from the Dauphin Kings of the MJHL in exchange for the CJHL playing rights to Nathan Deyell(95)(D)
For now, I’m actually going to combine the two trades as they were announced, assuming that there’s an error on one of them.

To Cowichan Capitals:
F Sutton Olson (94)http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=89133+ Future Considerations

To Dauphin Kings:
F Mitch Crisanti (94)http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=153258D Nathan Deyell (95)http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=128085