Inside The BCIHL Podcast – February 5, 2014:

I figured since I’m producing the weekly podcast on the BC Intercollegiate Hockey League, it would only make sense to include it on my blog, even though it isn’t directly BC Hockey League related.

This week on the podcast, I chat with Selkirk College forward and the only Australian player in the BCIHL, Beau Taylor. I’m also joined by the reigning player of the week in the BCIHL, University of Victoria forward Mitchell Bell.