Alberni Valley Bulldogs – Eligible Returnees & Graduating Players:

I understand future considerations have been announced for some trades and some of these players aren’t attending college or playing with the Bulldogs next season, but I base everything on the BCHL website rosters, which don’t reflect 2014-15 just yet.

Graduating Players
Craig Martin (Quinnipiac University)
Jake Kauppila (Michigan Tech University)
Tryg Strand (overage)
Hunter Stewart (overage)
Justin Georgeson (overage)
Mitch Owsley (overage)

Eligible Returnees
(* indicates an open spot – assuming the team goes with 13 forwards and 7 defensemen)

Forwards
Dylan Haugen (94)
Mitch Makin (94)
Harlan Orr (95)