Vernon Vipers Trade Veteran Defensman Michael Statchuk to Battlefords:

After playing the last two seasons far from home, 20-year-old Michael Statchuk returns to his notive province after the Vernon Vipers traded him Monday to the Battlefords North Stars of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League.

Statchuk, who put up outstanding offensive numbers in his final season of midget hockey with the Prince Albert Mintos, never became a major point-producer at the junior A level with the Vipers. He was solid in Vernon though, playing in 114 BCHL regular season games and 19 playoff games.

Including returning, recruited, and acquired players, the Vipers were one over the BCHL roster limit of six 1994-born players, which meant changes had to be made. The 20-year-olds remaining on Vernon’s roster include goaltender Danny Todosychuk, defenseman Riley Guenther, and forwards Liam Coughlin and TJ Dumonceaux as returnees, recently acquired forward Anthony Latina, and Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League recruit Kyle Tanev.

To Battlefords North Stars:
D Michael Statchuk (94)http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=85225To Vernon Vipers:
Future Considerations

One comment

  1. VIRUS REMOVAL

    Is Your Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? – If So you Need Online Tech Repairs
    As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.
    Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.
    Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.
    From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:
    • – System Optimization
    • – How it works Software Installations or Upgrades
    • – How it works Virus Removal
    • – How it works Home Network Set-ups
    Just to name a few.
    If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!
    Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE (otr214425@gmail.com) on +1-914-613-3786 or chat with us on http://www.onlinetechrepairs.com.

    Like

Google photo