2015-16 BCHL Season Team Previews:

Since this is the eve of the 2015-16 BCHL season, I caught up with a member of the staff for each of the 17 teams to preview the upcoming year. Although a number of the questions I asked were similar, if not the same, it is interesting to hear each team’s perspective or philosophy when it came to the answers.

I also spoke with BCHL Commissioner John Grisdale, that interview will be posted in this space tomorrow.

Alberni Valley Bulldogs

Chilliwack Chiefs

Coquitlam Express

Cowichan Capitals

Langley Rivermen

Merritt Centennials

Nanaimo Clippers

Penticton Vees

Powell River Kings

Prince George Spruce Kings

Salmon Arm SilverBacks

Surrey Eagles

Trail Smoke Eaters

Vernon Vipers

Victoria Grizzlies

Wenatchee Wild

West Kelowna Warriors

One thought on “2015-16 BCHL Season Team Previews:”