Vees acquire Meek from Cowichan, Eagles get Davidson from Penticton, Capitals nab Hards and Jones in Three-Team Trade:

The Penticton Vees acquired defenceman Mitch Meek from the Cowichan Capitals on Monday in a three-team trade also involving the Surrey Eagles.

The Eagles traded forward Darren Hards and the CJHL rights to defenceman Ryan Jones to the Vees for forward Darius Davidson, and Penticton moved Hards and Jones to acquire Meek from the Capitals.

From the Vees website:
“We were in need of an experienced, veteran defenceman and he being a right-handed shot was the perfect fit for us. We’re excited to have him on our blue-line next season.” – Penticton President, General Manager and Head Coach Fred Harbinson.
Meek, 20, has 72 points (15-57-72) in 193 BCHL games over four seasons with Victoria, Vernon, and Cowichan. He’s also played in 38 career BCHL playoff games with 10 points (1-9-10).

http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=120807

Davidson, 20, rejoins the BCHL team in which he’s played 144 of his 165 career games with.

From the Eagles website:
“After talking with our core group of guys that are coming back this season, we all feel that it will be a very competitive roster. The addition of Darius addresses some of our scoring needs. He also brings experience. He’s played in a lot of BCHL games, regular season and playoffs. I think that will also be a positive addition for our group.” – Eagles GM and Head Coach Blaine Neufeld
The Surrey native was moved to Penticton in December 2015 and finished the season with five points (2-3-5) in 21 games with the Vees and 25 points (11-14-25) in 30 games with the Eagles.

Hards, a 17-year-old from Prince George, is coming off his rookie season in the BCHL. The Cariboo Cougars product had eight points (4-4-8) in 28 games last season with Surrey.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/iframe_player_stats.php?player=321102

Jones, 18, finished the 2015-16 season with the WHL’s Vancouver Giants. The resident of Delta played 43 games with the Giants, notching three assists. Jones started the season with Surrey and had one assist in 12 games with the Eagles. I expect him to remain in the WHL in 2016-17.